Tips,Tricks,Techniques,Tutorials,Product info&a monthly challenge blog

Click HERE to enter for this months challenge

Search This Blog

Wednesday 9 November 2011

CHALLENGE#1 HANGING OUT

Link
Hi crafters,
a very warm welcome to our first challenge.I am so excited about the launch of this blog,though its been in my mind for long time i was bit worried whether i will able to spend lot of time on this.But its here finally,n all for good reason.Thanks for the support till now,n hope you all will continue supporting my new blog.

The theme for this months challenge is
"HANGING OUT"
Create something that can be hanged,it can be a wall hanging,a wreath,a door hanger,a Christmas ornament,a mobile and so on..creativity is the limit.

Who can play:Anybody who are into any type of arts n crafts.It can be a painting,crochet,embroidery,clay work,paper crafts etc.

How to play:Make a new project(no back linking to old projects) based on this months theme,post it on your blog with a link back to this blog(its must),come back and leave a link to your project(not your blog).You can enter upto 5 entries.Maximum of 7 challenges can be combined including this challenge.

Prizes:At the end of the challenge winner and top 3 will be selected.The winner will get a price package from my Craft store.


Here is the prize sponsored for the winner of the challenge this month from my craft store




Here is awesome inspirations from my friends n myself.

Shalini from craft curry

A super awesome puffy box door hanger by shalini,love the big bold flowers n leave on the corrugated sheet base.Thank you so much shalini for a superb inspiration:)




Suganthi from Day dreams
Avery cute n colorful mobile hanger from suganthi mam,love the cute butterflies n the antique bell in the end,thank you suganthi mam for the awesome inspiration.


He..he,thats me.I made a frame(wall hanging)in a layout style.I have used a super cute image from wee stamps n lots and lots of flowers n butterflies.


So have you been inspired?Visit the personal blogs of the DT members to get more details about their projects.Do play us along this month and please help us to spread the word about this blog.


Happy crafting,





17 comments:

Merlyn said...

Hi Kavitha..How many entries per challenge?

Tee said...

Such superb inspirations from everyone!! love all the goodness!!

Hussena said...

wow such gorgeous inspiration from all the GD'S all three are just gorgeous..you have truly inspired me to try out this challenge:)

Indira Tanwar said...

Super inspirations from DT! Thanks for sharing such wonderful projects!

Priya said...

Awesome creations with a fab challenge!

Merlyn said...

Nice creations by the DT:) Thanks for the Challenge

Khusboo said...

nice work from the DT! i have posted my work

greeting Khusboo
http://wwwpile-of-craft-khusboo.blogspot.com/

do visit me back...

Khusboo said...

Hey Kavi my hat can also be hanged with a thread from the back...if this project is not apt please let me know will make some other project...

thanks khusboo

Anonymous said...

Hi Kavi,
Great idea for a challenge and very artistic entries so far. I am new to craft blog and crafting also. Is there any last date to your interesting challenge?
Thanks!

Merlyn said...

Hi Kavi.. I have posted one more work:)

pinky said...

Just found your challenge and thought I would enter it. Lovely work.
Pinky

asmita said...

hi kavi,just found your new blog its really good.Like all DT's work.Nice challenge.

Sathya said...

Loved the challenge and linked up my new project.

Cheers
Sathya

Taiwan

MEGHA said...

GOOD YOU SHARED ON fb, i was in previously.wish me luck thanks

Durga said...

Good challenge concept, Kavitha.I have linked up my new project. Thanks for hosting it.

Cheers,
Durga
http://durgasartgallery.blogspot.com

Lekha justin said...

Lovely challenge Kavitha..Im so happy to join wth u....wish u all good luck to all parcipants dears.....!
Cheers...!!!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Congrats on your new challenge on this awesome blog-- would have loved to participate and support more but year end is a very busy time professionally!